Code of Conduct & Behavior Policy
- Respect all adults and peers.
- Be honest and committed to integrity.
- Respect the rights and property of others and of the dojo.
- No touching equipment unless authorized.
- Use appropriate language.
- Speak respectfully to and about others.
- Accept responsibility for your own actions.
- Refrain from harassment of any kind.
- Refrain from any deliberate disruption.
- Participate fully in class.
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship.
- Wear full uniform for every class.
- Understand that aggressive behavior such as pushing, slapping, touching inappropriately will not be tolerated.
- Remove chewing gum BEFORE class.
- Remove shoes and socks before class and place in shoe storage or neatly against the wall.
- First offense- Reps of push ups & squats
- Second offense- No signature in journal
- Third offense- sit with parent in waiting room